Common Response Elements
All APIs will return a response object that contains the following elements:
- authorisedAPI - True if the API key specified is valid for the airline and API called. Otherwise false.
- success - True or false.
- airline - The two digit airline code.
- processingDurationMillis - Debug info detailing how long the API call took to process on the server.
- Errors - Array of OTA Error objects when an error occurs processing the API.
- Warnings - Array of OTA Warning objects. A warning is typically returned when the request was processed, but the response may not necessarily be as expected.