The GET verb will search for a passenger record from the DCS system. The passenger record returned may include multiple passengers (travelling on the same Reservation) and information about those passengers that is needed during the check in process - e.g. is a seat already assigned, or is Advanced Passenger Data required/assigned.
||Retrieve a reservation|
||API Version number||
||2 character IATA code.||
||Departure date of flight, in
||Airline flight number||
||passenger last name||
||passenger first name||
||SITA RES booking reference id||
||Frequent flyer number (including airline code)||
||Agent sign-in code. If ‘agentSine’ is not passed in the request parameters then the default value of ‘agentSine’ will be used.||
||Non SITA PNR Reference. Default value is false (if not specified).||
If the passenger checking in is travelling in a group (i.e. other people in his/her reservation), then the other passengers will be returned in the response data too.
flightLegInfos : A list of flights returned from the passenger search. It will include the flight in the Path Param search critieria, plus other subsequent flights that are open for check in for the passengers (e.g. same day return, or connecting flights)
- equipment :
The airport equipment code.
Note: it may be null.
- depScheduled : Scheduled time of departure, in timezone of departure airport (e.g. “2013-03-12T10:45:00.000+08:00”)
- arrScheduled : Scheduled time of arrival.
- boardingDateTime : Time when boarding starts
- apiRequired : Is Advanced Passenger Info required on this flight - True/false.
- closed : Is this flight already closed for check in. True/false.
- equipment : The airport equipment code.
flightLegInfos : List of passengers matching the Query Param search criteria.
- paxRPH : The index into the array of passengers (starts at 1, not 0).
- eTicketNumber : The eTicket number for this passenger. This eTicket value must be used on all subsequent calls to the check in services.
- infant - true/false
- child - true/false
- onwardFlight - true if there is an onward connecting flight for this passenger
- bagCount - Number of bags checked in
- gender :
Indicates the gender, and passenger type. The valid values are:
- M = male
- F = female
- C = child
- I = infant
- parentPassengerRPH : For infant passengers, this is the paxRPH value for the infant’s parent.
- infantOnLap : For passengers carrying an infant, this field contains the passenger structure for the infant.
- apiInfo :
The Advanced Passenger Information held for this passenger. This typically contains passport information.
- addresses - Array of address information
- documents - Array of document information (e.g. passport and/or visa documents)
- apiStatus : This field specifies the Advanced Passenger Information status.
- flights :
Array of flights that are eligible for check in, for this passenger. A passenger may have two flights, for example, if flying from DUB to LHR, and connecting to MEX. In this case there would be two flightLegInfo elements in the flights array. The structure of flights matches the flightLegInfo structure above.
There are fields in the flight object that indicate the checked-in status, seat, class of travel, whether passenger has boarded, etc.
- seatNumber - seatNumber assigned for this flight.
- barcodeData - If successfully checked in, this field contains the barcode data for the passenger, for this flight.
- checkedInStatus - determines if this passenger has already checked in, for this flight. :
The checkedInStatus field has the following values: :
NOT CHECKED IN
BOARDED Code Description
OK TO BOARD
UNABLE TO DETERMINE STATUS
DO NOT BOARD - INSUFFICIENT DATA
Passenger must produce additional documentation. Boarding pass is inhibited.
AN ERROR CONDITION HAS BEEN DETECTED
OK to board if documents comply with requirements